The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Information: The New Breed/Metahumans I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Information: The New Breed/Metahumans

Go down

Information: The New Breed/Metahumans Empty Information: The New Breed/Metahumans

Post  Maxim Jensen Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:47 am

THE NEW BREED/METAHUMANS

With batches and almost vats filled with the leftover Children serum, Typhon didn't really want to waste it or put it in hands where it could be manipulated, so after the escape, they re-synthesised a large majority of it to work faster and created new metahumans. With a simple adjustment they allowed it to be applied to younger forms to work as the Children serum was supposed to, but without the two decade incubation phase. As such, this new breed of metahumans were near-identical to the original Children.

However, the serum, due to some scientists' shady natures, has been distributed over a minor market and can be found illegally in a number of places. Whilst it hasn't yet surfaced publically and properly and in a market high enough to be near-catastrophic, the new breed of metahumans have begun to crop up over the last few months - and they're appearing in dozens. Usually dubbed biological anomalies or illusionists, they manage to go unnoticed, and none as of yet have attempted to make their powers public. However, with Typhon hot on their tails, it's really only a matter of time.

NOTES: It's a little less dramatic, but the new breed of metahumans is an alternative to playing the Children but with regular characters and a go-between from T2/T3 militants and the Children themselves. It also doesn't demand the same levels of activity that playing a canon position like the Children does, but they command less importance plot-wise, so, are really just a less-stressful alternative. They're maybe a touch less potent and stable given the long incubation the Children have suffered, and will substitute in when all of the Children positions are actively filled.
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down