The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Hunting Chocolate [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Hunting Chocolate [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Hunting Chocolate [Open] Empty Hunting Chocolate [Open]

Post  Meili Ling Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 am

Meili was in Beijing for the first time in a while. The last time she came here she had been looking for a place to stay, now she is here for a short visit. She had asked a traveling man, back in the small town she temporarily lived in, where the closest place was for decent gourmet chocolates, having accumulated a large sum of money working and the suddenly noticeable lack of chocolate in her stock, she was dying for more. The man had told her that in Beijing there were plenty of big chocolate stores, thus leading her to visit this big city.

Meili was lost - just like the first time she came here, and the reason she left - and was wandering down wherever the sidewalk led her, and wherever seemed promising. She found herself near the Forbidden City and all the museums around it and yet she still couldn't find her way. Traveling without a map wasn't the smartest idea, but even with one she was hopeless to follow the tide of people ebbing and flowing.

Meili, with a stomach longing for chocolate, sat outside of the national museum, watching everyone walk past her knowing exactly where they were going. She silently groaned as her stomach rumbled in hunger, almost regretting making this trip but then remembering this was a trip for chocolate. She sighed, continuing to watch people walk around.
Meili Ling
Meili Ling
THE STORM LAMENT

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Meteorokinesis
Codename: Sigma

Back to top Go down

Hunting Chocolate [Open] Empty Re: Hunting Chocolate [Open]

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:47 am

Beijing, here Typhon's personnel should be on caution, since it was the faction vying for control and power and in this huge piece of land harboring the biggest populace in the whole world, was currently losing. But the Ashikaga was not a regular Typhon personnel and certainly in this area, she wouldn't look that foreign. The vampire definitely was not Chinese but oriental nonetheless. There was nothing to fear and Chi didn't carry out a badge on her saying 'I am Typhon'.

Why Beijing? It was exactly because that Typhon didn't hold much power as it would like other countries of the world. And place to hide if things went haywire. The Ashikaga preferred more Tokyo but it wouldn't hurt to have safe houses around the globe just in case. Yeah, just in case.

So Chihaya was just out there looking for a safe house to get. Of course, not luxurious one but more of a very humble small flat within the slums of the Chinese capitol very difficult to trail and find. But before her Kuei-jin visage would darken such domains, she bumped into someone selling chocolates. Ash didn't mind buying many, the journey was going to be long but certainly not perilous. She was able to handle herself quite well.

So there, Chi stood there just beside Sigma with a chocolate bar in hand while the other was holding a bag of them chocolates in many different tastes. However, she wondered to herself why there wasn't a chocolate with blood flavor? Regardless of the question that would remain always unanswered, Ash looked over to Meili and offered her a chocolate bar.

Oh, Ash was just being the good girl..

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier
Power: Vampirism
Codename: Chi

Back to top Go down

Post  Meili Ling Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:38 am

Looking at the offered chocolate bar with a bright smile, Meili couldn't contain her joy. "Really?!" she said taking the chocolate and unwrapping it quickly, "Thank you so much!" She took a bite of the chocolate, the rich flavour pouring into her mouth as she chewed the chunk of chocolate in her mouth. Her stomach growled contently as the chewed mass was swallowed. She licked her lips of any left over bits before taking another, much wanted bite. Much to her sorrow she had finished the chocolate, licking her lips and fingers of any remainders. She looked up at the other, "Where did you get such delicious chocolate?" she asked before adding, "I must know!"

As soon as she found out where to get this chocolate, Meili planned to buy as much as she can from the seller, hoping that she would have enough to last her on her trip back to her home town and much more for future cravings. That is, if she could control herself around it, which seems a little difficult now that she considered it.
Meili Ling
Meili Ling
THE STORM LAMENT

Dossier
Power: Meteorokinesis
Codename: Sigma

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:05 pm

It seems that the Chinese girl loved the chocolate too much, perhaps she was so famished or desired the flavor of a chocolate bar to savor to the highest points of extreme. Can't blame her, it said that chocolate works like magic capable of doing feet of miracles on it's own. Especially white chocolate mingling with coconuts and some weaver. Ah, another heaven on earth. However, the Ashikaga still deemed blood as the best. Perhaps, she would try to a make a chocolate to her bloody fashion.

Oh, she wanted more of them chocolates. Searching for a modest apartment would wait for now opting to hand the other girl another chocolate just to amuse her more. Of course, Follow me..by the way I am Chihaya..Ashikaga, Chihaya. The Chinese girl would feel the Japanese ancestry within the name. You can call me Ash..or Chi Ah, Chi from Chihaya, Can you see the twist of fate? Chi stands for blood in Japanese and works as life force in Chinese and both of them are things that the Kuei-Jin would sooner or later manipulate. And of course, her mark as a child.

The seller was not far that much, they were just about fifty meters away from him that's when the Ashikaga would ask the Chinese girl for an introduction So, what is your name? That's said with a calm and quite smile.

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier
Power: Vampirism
Codename: Chi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down