The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Home [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Home [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Home [Open] Empty Home [Open]

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:22 am

Ash truly wondered what did it mean to have a home, unless you consider a capsule full of viscous fluids as a home. She was told always about her oriental heritage and Japanese origins. That's why she was there, wondering the streets of Tokyo along the side of her sisters and brethren. Tokyo in an essence was a sanctuary and refuge for those who didn't want to do with the war between some rebellious swine and a greedy mega-corps whose intentions were unknown. Ash sided with the winner taking the shortest routes to power rather than clinging in what she deemed a lost cause, that's somewhat was the plan.

Tokyo was wonderful really with crowds everywhere. It was very easy to blend in and disappear, no one here hunted someone and said someone was not followed by another one. Good, if you want to disappear then her first choice would be Tokyo then Cairo would come close second to it. Regardless, it was the Obon Odori by then and Ash was dressed in her Kimono wandering around dancing with the kine in there festival of celebrating and welcoming the souls of the dead. So, practically what the vampire was doing right then was performing some dancing patterns around a high wooden scaffold with with people, in the background this was Obon music and drumsticks. It was Dai tokyo ondo named after the capitol of japan.

Ash wondered though, what to do next? Perhaps the Kuei-jin would bump into something interesting..

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Vampirism
Codename: Chi

Back to top Go down

Home [Open] Empty Re: Home [Open]

Post  Muzai Papillon Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:37 am

Home [Open] TopImage2

Muzai was rather happy walking the streets of Tokyo, so many people walking around it'd be hard to miss just one or two here or there. It was almost sad, she didn't think anyone would find the man she'd skinned not to long ago, his body left pitifully in the sewers. It wasn't like she could keep his corpse in her room at the hotel, was it? Someone might get suspicious. Though, considering she'd covered the inside of her clothing with his blood, the warm essence of his life pressed against her skin, you'd think she wouldn't care too much about being conspicuous.

Speaking of clothing, she was wearing a simple red T-shirt today with a pair of black pants. Her shoes were the generic black running shoes she wore on a daily basis, not being bothered with getting an armada for her feet. Her hands were interesting as always, despite always being the same, with a pair of gloves made from the blood of the last man she'd killed. The ends even flared up a bit to make it look less like it was just her hands covered in fresh blood.

Disregarding all of that randomness, she turned her blue eyes up to the sky, brushing her long pink hair out of her face as she considered her options for the day. She had plenty of Yen, thanks to her last few toys, so she could go out to eat if she wanted. Maybe she could go look into buying a more permanent home? Probably not the greatest idea. She could end up needing to run from this place at any time, so it'd be best not to tie herself down somewhere. "What to do, what to do..." She said, softly, swaying her body back and forth as the people walking the streets moved awkwardly around her.
Muzai Papillon
Muzai Papillon
BLOODY BUTTERFLY

Dossier
Power: Haemokinesis
Codename: Zeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 am

So what it gonna be, Dango with green tea or perhaps a boat of Takoyaki that would let anyone's mouth drool. Oh, she was a vampire, yes. Yet, she was capable of eating, being a Kuei-Jin and all. Indeed, Ash was not your typical western vampire which feared garlic, silver, water and unable to eat or do Sex. We are talking about 'world of darkness' standards here. Definitely, no twilight here, no glittering vampires under mid-sun. Don't watch the movie, or actually..watch it and laugh a lot.

However the sensitive vampiric nostrils of a Japanese dark haired woman in the late of her twenties felt the scent of something she deemed wonderful. However, the scent was truly powerful and ferocious. A nearby moving fountain of an almost fresh blood, the Ashikaga wondered to herself feeling the trance and the yet sweet throbbing of her heart. The Kuei-jin turned around following the trail of a very alluring fragrance totally forgetting about her Takoyaki ideas but who would care about Takoyaki right then, specially if Chi was a vampire who happened to walk nearby a blood stream. Questions is, who was bleeding that much in the middle of Tokyo without the background of screams and sirens?

Oh, Ash at last found the source. Someone with oriental features as well but not completely fledged one, ferocious black eyes could tell. A pink - exactly like Sakura - haired spaced out young woman in mostly the beginnings of her twenties who somehow was not able to walk straight. Okay, the plan was simple, bump into her, part some words and know why she was really smelling that enticing. The more steps Ash drew close, the more her heart throbbed more. The Kuei-jin could swear that her cheeks were blushing like two mushy peaches but thanks to her pale skin, such cute display was perfectly hidden.

Muzai would feel Ash bumping into her from behind, if the French-Japenese would turn around, she would see the pretty much innocent looking assailant apologizing Ah, Gomen-ni Ash began doing continuous set bows while completely trying to control the urge of sucking someone's blood. Still, Chihaya heard the girl her contemplation about to do. I am sure that there a lot of things to do right here..let me buy you something as an apology. The vampire sincerely smiled and waited for the girl's answer but wait where were Ash's manners...

Oh, I am Chihaya. Ashikaga, Chihaya..Yoroshiku.

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Muzai Papillon Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 am

Home [Open] TopImage2

Muzai stumbled a little as she felt someone run into her from behind, turning around to see a girl in her late twenties, bowing over and over again in apology for running into her. Muzai just kind of giggled a bit, nibbling on the edge of her bloody gloves, though her powers wouldn't allow a drop of the blood they were made from to actually spill away into her mouth. She stayed silent beyond that until the other girl was finished offering they go out to eat together, introducing herself as soon as she remembered she was supposed to.

"Well, now, that sounds like a wonderful idea, Ash-Chan." She said with another giggle, moving in a tad bit closer now that the other girl was done bowing. She ran her gloved hand lightly along the other girls cheek, holding her face in her hand as she lightly ran her fingers across the other girls lips, unintentionally giving her a strong wave of blood scent should she breathe in. "You're quite cute, flustered like that." she said, clearly having misunderstood this whole event as the other girl hitting on her. "Hajimemashite, I'm Muzai Papillon, let's get along together, alright, Ash-Chan?" She said, letting her hand drop from the other girls face as she turned back around.

This was the first time someone other than a man had hit on her in this city, which was interesting in and of itself. She obviously wasn't against the idea of a woman coming onto her, though it wasn't clear in her mind what she would do with the other woman. Everyone else that had dared hit on her had ended up in a ditch or the sewers, skinned and free of any traces of blood. Well, there was a first time for everything, maybe she'd just play around with this one for now. She could always change her mind later, after all.

Regardless, she resumed her little sway dance as she moved her way through the crowd, sitting down at the first food stand she came across and spinning in her chair. She came to a stop upon resting her shoulders against the counter, looking up at the sign. It appeared to be a ramen stand, which she was perfectly okay with. If the other girl desperately wanted something else, she wouldn't mind moving too much, though it'd be a tad odd of her to do something like that after offering to buy Muzai something, you usually let them choose what they want in those situations.
Muzai Papillon
Muzai Papillon
BLOODY BUTTERFLY

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:18 am

"Well, now, that sounds like a wonderful idea, Ash-Chan." Oh, the half-blood didn't decline on the contrary, it was played well on the vampire's part buming into her like that. The woman would be known later on as 'Muzai Papillon' giggled Eh! the Ashikaga found her heart shaped face being contained and held by two palms of a pink haired lady. Strange was it, the color of her hair and can be easily spotted and identified from distance, pretty much inconvenient for any of stealth endeavors. Regardless, the scent, it was very tempting. Vampires generally were weak against blood whether regarding acquiring or losing it. Ash gulped when a finger touched her lips. What was the other girl trying to do, Tempt her? Totally in a sense, that half-blood have done a great job, but the Kuei-jin was not sexually aroused. Ash was just intrigued, turned on by the amount of blood before her. The girl in front of her by any means was not natural, dressing herself in clothes specifically made out of blood. There were two options only, either this girl was a child or a metahuman.

The question was, to which camp the half-blood sided with? Ash wanted to investigate but it was kinda hard doing so while controlling the beast from within, but she followed nonetheless flustered and sweaty as she was as her heart raced up like a roaring engine as it's pistons in all it's might fueled the explode-y combustion. It was too much seriously.

Chi smiled back Of course, Mu-chan. that is what I intend to do. Ash played a long as one of her hands gently met with one of Mu's that holding a Kuei-Jin's face. Schemes was Ash's favorite play, intrigued by the intrigue the other girl would offer. Ash found herself in a ramen shop beside a dangerous girl who was completely smeared and reeked in blood. Yeah, eating ramen and smelling blood was like smoking cigars and listening to orchestral music, Can you feel the moment? Ash actually needed a moment..

Shōyu Ash ordered for herself what do you want, Mu-chan? Do you mind me calling you Mu-chan by the way, the vampire asked the blood manipulator as her dark eyes continued to examine her choice of wares while deciding on what to say later. Ah, Chihaya knew what was needed to be done..

I must say that your perfume and choice of wares came to my linking, I wonder what kind of material your gloves are made from? The Ashikaga to discern the girl before her and to make sure whether her assumptions were correct or not.

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Muzai Papillon Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:44 pm

"Tonkotsu, and Mu-Chan is fine." She said with a smile, leaning on her arm as she focused her attention on the other girl. Her seductive smile quickly turned to a frown, however, when she was asked what her gloves were made from. "Well now, that's a secret I'm afraid... Let's just say, I made them myself." She said, tilting her head a bit as she took a closer look at the other girl, thinking about what she'd said in a bit more detail. What kind of person, other than herself of course, would like the scent of blood? Most people were sickened by that sort of thing.

"I find it kind of.. curious, that you like my perfume, though. Most would say I smell awful." She said, feeling it was a tad odd to acknowledge that herself. In the end, this whole conversation had suddenly gotten awkward and weird as far as she was concerned. As a result, she turned her attention back towards the men making the ramen, watching them prepare it in silence. Even if it was safe to talk about such things with this woman, which it probably wasn't, she wouldn't want to have this conversation in public. The men working at this Ramen stall probably already thought they were quite weird.

It wasn't too long before their food was set out before them, and Muzai was hungry from her fun earlier. She stayed relatively silent as she stirred the ramen with her chopsticks, blowing on the noddles a little when she first started eating before putting them into her mouth and eating them happily. She continued in that fashion until she was finished eating, unless the other girl said something particularly interesting.
Muzai Papillon
Muzai Papillon
BLOODY BUTTERFLY

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 am

The Ashikkaga was able to force a frown on the half-blood after her sweet looking smile, it seemed Chi's questions irked Zeta into awkwardness. Ah, a secret. It was a secret Ash was able to take notice of, it was made of blood. Not only that, there was blood beneath those clothes of hers, plenty of them crimson, scarlet and vermilion. Did the kawaii Muzai smell awful? The pure blooded Japanese don't know about how others would feel about smelling the fragrance of such fine blood but the Kuei-jin totally liked from the bottom of her heart.

Then, there was silence. An inconvenient stillness lingered in the air, like the steady mountains holding the earth. But the vampire didn't feel the pressure though instead she left it to her new companion for a little while until the orders were served. Ah, the Shōyu. How savory it was, Chi totally enjoyed the curled noodles. Mmmm, the chicken and vegetables mingling with soy sauce. The boiled eggs, pickled onions and marinated bamboo adorning the bowl, and Ah..the spice that let her tongue go into fire. It was heaven on earth..but nothing was better than blood.

So, whilst the cute Papillon was eating her Tonkotsu. Ash decided to make another approach though, a social one that is. I feel that you are a half Nihon-jin..is this your first visit to Nippon? The bon Odori is a very nice festival, you gonna enjoy it. Ash innocently smiled while in truth she spilled some of her venom in a figurative sense. So Mu-chan, I will take you for a tour after finishing our meals. Ash wanted the privateness of blending
within the people, that when she would be able to use her words which are power beyond that of swords.

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Muzai Papillon Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:45 am

"I'm half french." She said, in french, quickly saying it again in Japanese to clarify it, in case the other girl didn't speak french. She didn't really have a whole lot else to say, though, pushing aside her bowl once she was finished and shifting in her seat to look at the other girl. "I'm not exactly new here, though. I've been here for 2 years, though I can't say exactly what I was doing before that." She said, tilting her head a bit to the side as she tried to decide what she wanted to do with this girl. She seemed to... know something, she even looked kind of familiar, as if she'd seen her once before in a rush.

Perhaps, when she was escaping from the Typhon facility? If that was the case, she was either a scientist or another one of the Children like herself. The question there was, which one, and did it even matter? She didn't look like a scientist, at the very least, so she was probably one of the children, which meant she had to have some sort of power or ability. She liked blood, though, so she was either just as Sadistic as Mukai was, or she had some sort of power that involved blood.

"...Let's go somewhere more private, I have some things I want to ask you." She said, stating it more as a command than a request, getting out of her chair and starting down the path towards her Hotel. Logically, it'd be a bad idea to lead her to where she lived, but she'd probably be able to track her anywhere regardless, if she was what she thought she was. It wouldn't do her any good to run away, though she was sort of kicking herself for misunderstanding this situation at the beginning.
Muzai Papillon
Muzai Papillon
BLOODY BUTTERFLY

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am

Two years, it was two years since this incident. The Ashikaga didn't remember most of the children who escaped since the Kuei-jin was half-woken, half-asleep, sucking up a scientist blood with plenty of corpses just around. Her assumptions were probably correct. However, the answer she received was rather direct than anticipated, The Ashikaga anticipated this to happen after a certain move the Kuei-jin intended to do once out of the Ramen shop. Down to the business then, the half French, half Jap behavior totally changed from cute to bossy..

The tone of Muzai's voice was commanding and there was no 'please' in her phoneme. Zeta asked for a private place where she could ask Ash somethings. Well, the vampire didn't like to bossed by others or to be ordered around. An Inward and unheard testament of annoyance that was 'Tsk, Tsk, Tsk' echoed in her most wicked labyrinth of mind. But, as a opportunity hunter and chance seeker, the vampire obliged and didn't say 'No'.

Back to the streets, The Japanese French cherry blossom haired woman led the way to the hotel where she wanted to have this private conversation, Ash Kept her silence though all the way just enjoying take glances at the crowd around and festivals being made while making some calculations within her mind. The woman beside her was able to control blood to a certain limit, the proof is her glove and the blood underneath her clothing. This could get troublesome, if the other decided to resist since the Ashikaga didn't know her true powers yet. Whatever happens, Chi must keep her bloody clean..

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Muzai Papillon Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Muzai wasn't entirely sure how she thought this was going to play out, it could develop into a fight or they could end up recognizing each other as siblings for all she knew. It was hard to say for sure, but it didn't seem like the other girl had inherit malicious intent. If she kept that in mind, they could probably get along rather well. Maybe she should have kept up her cutesy flirt persona, now that she thought about it. Well, it was a little too late to be regretting something like that now.

She thought about preparing for battle in some way, perhaps by taking one of the employee's or a passing innocent and cutting him open, but that might make this go worse then it needed to. On the other hand, if it did develop into a battle, she'd seriously regret not preparing for it. She stopped bothering with caring about that as she walked into the Hotel Room, holding the door open just long enough for the other girl to follow her in before shutting it.

With that, she simply plopped herself down on the bed, having turned to look directly at the other girl. "So, what are you?" She asked, getting straight to the point, as she was relatively sure the other girl already knew what she was. "Some kind of vampire? That's the only thing I can think of that would say I smelled good. That is, unless you were just trying to get on my good side, I suppose." She said, tilting her head to the side a bit, watching the other girl for any sort of reaction.
Muzai Papillon
Muzai Papillon
BLOODY BUTTERFLY

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashikaga Chihaya Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:25 pm

So, what are you? such a major question that brought this momentary apex inside a hotel room and both of them were just alone. Mu-chan was direct and it seemed that the game of intrigue would end by then, it was time to show one's card but if the Ashikaga would do so, she would do it with a bang..

"Some kind of vampire? That's the only thing I can think of that would say I smelled good. That is, unless you were just trying to get on my good side, I suppose." Smart and intellectual, the other cherry blossom haired girl was able to deduce much. Why? because she was a child like the Kuei-jin herself. So the answer would be somehow hilarious..

I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I'm the name on all the men's room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl? Said with a very theatrical manner in the end, her wooden geta were playing some pleasing harmonious knocks on the ground, if the vampire had a fan or something to the same nature she would have hid her face trying to be mysterious. But probably, the other girl would have a 'bleh' on her face. But you know, evil can be awkward and pretty comedic at times.

Gomen, Gomen. The Ashikaga apologized, seriously Jeanette's words of the very famed game wouldn't work here especially with an Asian clad in a kimono that didn't show much. I do take that you didn't play the game. where the Kuei-jin plopped herself beside the other creature who had the same love for blood. A gamble but Ash was used to gambles, it was her new heroin sitting beside her like that.

I am actually both, blood is the champagne that betters my mood. And yes, I want to be on your good side. Direct as ever with no reservations. I am Chi, you? the vampire inquired waiting for the other's reply and answer I think you didn't side with any, Gaia or Typhon..correct?

Ashikaga Chihaya
KUEI-JIN

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down