The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Information: Power Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Information: Power Guidelines

Go down

Information: Power Guidelines Empty Information: Power Guidelines

Post  Maxim Jensen Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:16 am

POWER GUIDELINES

Playing as one of the Children or an augmented militant, probably the most attractive of opportunities posed, comes with a large degree of experimental power. However, being in possession of this power too holds restrictions and guidelines, as follows:

- NO TWO POWERS MAY BE THE SAME. Being unique is key.
- A POWER MUST BE SCALED APPROPRIATELY TO THE LEVEL. No pyrokinetic firestorm which can raze villages at Primary-level.
- A POWER MUST NOT BE LIMITED AND MUST HAVE NUMEROUS USES AND MANIFESTATIONS. This needs to be stressed. Your character has four levels: so must your power.

Those are restrictions. I'm advising that not everyone goes for combat-based powers; remember, that's not the focus of this forum, so, if too many combat powers crop up, I will eventually ban them if push comes to shove. And get innovative, people!

As for levels... there are four. Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Final, each more powerful than the last, and each unlocking a new branch of power. Max, for instance, begins at Primary-level being only able to see the future in hazy dreams and precognitions. By Final, he can actively predict the future on ultimately incredibly precise scales. To expand even further; for a pyrokinetic (someone who can control fire), perhaps your Primary level is the ability to create and manipulate fireballs. Your Secondary could be anything; maybe the ability to launch waves of fire, or set people alight with a snap of your fingers, or maybe just larger fireballs. The world is very much your oyster.
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down