The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Information: The Children I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Information: The Children

Go down

Information: The Children Empty Information: The Children

Post  Maxim Jensen Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 am

THE CHILDREN

Formed as part of the Descendants Program, the Children were the Typhon Corporation's first foray into bioengineering. Had things not gone wrong, they would have been the golden fruits of their labours, and quickly become the world's first superhumans. Initially designed to work in two teams of twelve, from within which they'd split into three squads of four, each team was to be headed up by one of the young, prodigal Jensen twins, the parents of which were the children of two Typhon executives, Payton and Maria Jensen.

The Children numbered twenty-four, orphans and street urchins no-one cared about swept away and dropped straight into the program, the basis of which was in the Tartarus Facility in the furthest reaches of the Mojave Desert. Their minds were erased, and their bodies incubated so for twenty years, these children of various ages grew within test tubes, branded only with numbers, and let out once every few months to instil basic training and ensure all mental faculties were there.

The bioengineering came during adolescence for each child. An identical serum was injected into the bloodstreams of all twenty four, each branded with a letter of the Greek alphabet, and the serums' effects were allowed to manifest. Slowly, more and more, the Children were allowed out of their tanks at different intervals to experiment with their different manifestations; clairvoyance, necromancy, pyrokinesis... each power was different, and each a new promising avenue of scientific research.

The program was running ahead of schedule, up until the year of 2013. Due to the ethical concerns of their work, Typhon had some scientists whose morals were... somewhat shaken by what they witnessed. A team went defective, and in the process of attempting to spring the incubating individuals, most were shot; but the damage was done. A single bullet pierced the test tube of Maxim Jensen, the twin, one of the two would-be team leaders, and the incubation fluid keeping him dormant slowly seeped out as the security staff reported the incident and returned to their posts. From within, Max waited until the time was right; the latches hissed open, and he went forth and flicked the 'Disengage' switch on every one of the twenty-three other tubes.

Some of the Children resented Typhon for what they did, and joined Maxim in his escape. Others sided with them, greedy, and wishing to know more of their powers. Some simply escaped, wishing to live a normal life... all twenty-four Children are out there now, regardless.

PLEASE NOTE: A limit of one of the Children per user is imposed, to allow everyone a fair chance. If not - just go for an augmented militant. These are given free reign just as much. ^_^
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down