The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

A New Roommate? {Private/Ask}

2 posters

Go down

A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} Empty A New Roommate? {Private/Ask}

Post  Sofia Petrovin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:15 pm

How long had it been, now? Two years, was it? Folding her legs slightly and sitting upon the single bed, the woman could only sit there and shake her head. Two years, and she'd been the only one to sleep in this room. There had been offers, of course--men asking her to come and share the room. There were two beds, it shouldn't matter, right? Wrong. As motherly as she was, there was never something good when a man came to ask you to share a room. Hanging off of the wall beside the bed were two weapons--a sheathed rapier, and a long rifle. Taking a quick look at them before stepping off of the bed, Sofia could only sigh softly. For some reason, it felt strange in this room. She had been here for two years, but did that specifically mean that she belonged right here? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, she would remain here. She wanted a free world, away from the thralls of big business. As with everything, she had gone through many-a-hunt, travelling from place to place to either bring back more Children, or destroy the only enemy that she knew--her creators. Sighing quietly, the girl turned away from the window, leaning backwards upon it--she was in her casual clothing today. A tight blue turtleneck jumper and brown pants adorned her relatively short body, with no shoes or socks to get in between her feet and the ground. Smiling now, the girl closed her eyes, listening to the quite sounds of birds chirping in the distance. "It will be interesting, I'm sure. I hear that Alpha brought back another one..."
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Negation
Codename: Phi

Back to top Go down

A New Roommate? {Private/Ask} Empty Re: A New Roommate? {Private/Ask}

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:18 pm

God, it was balmy in Portugal. She could hardly believe that Alpha had even procured such an estate, though her amazement stayed hidden behind her blank expression. She was nervous a bit about coming, the grip on her satchel tightening a bit as she sat on the the passenger seat of the car, the rolled down windo allowing wind whipping at her evervesint cherry blossom hair that stood in a ponytail at the top of the back of her hair, two long locks of hair falling over her shoulders. Her cyan eyes observed the mansion silently from behind her red rimmed glasses. She was a tad embarrased about her attire; a pair of black short shorts and a pink, spaggeti strap top, the supple curves of her arms and legs standing out against the colors, but it was the only thing she had that was clean at the moment. The car stopped in front of the wrought iron gate, tall and imposing but just a gate to a new future to her. They opened as the driver clicked a reciever on the sun visor gesturing for her to get back in. Her hand dived into her satchel and pulled out a pencil and a palm-sized paper pad and scribbled down a note, ripping it off and handing it to the driver.

"I've got it from here. I'd like to walk the rest of the way." it said. The man looked confused, but drove on, leaving Jasmine to her own devices. She walked and observed her surroundings, astounded by the scenery. She stared at the hedges and masonry, observing the windows as she walked and then...Was that a woman in the window? She adjusted her glasses, moving the bridge with a single finger to her eyes. She was right, and this new development peaked her curiousity, signaled by a conspicuos raise of her right eyebrow. Then her pace quickened, her waist length ponytail swinging back and forth as she stared ahead towards the door. She didn't realize that she was jogging towards the door, but she stopped at the huge ornate doors, placed a ginger hand on the large nob, and carefully and slowly opened the door.
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier
Power: Telekinesis
Codename: Psi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Petrovin Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Suddenly, the sound of a car door closing came up from the ground below. Slowly turning her head backwards, brown hair moving with the motion, Sofia took a quiet look out of the window and down at ground level in order to see what appeared to be a car of American make. Yes, something akin to the Dodge Viper--red and certainly fast-looking. Alpha had brought in something like this? It was certainly amusing, to say the least. However, it would also mean that there was either a rich benefactor, or just a rich leader. Whatever it took, she would find out. However, what happened next was definitely a matter of surprise to the woman. Stepping out of the vehicle and heading towards the building was... another woman. Strange, but in a good way at the very least. Closing her eyes and smiling softly, Sofia decided that she would be the welcoming party for this new person. However, she wouldn't go alone. Reaching up for the sheathed rapier, she would bring it down and affix it to her left hip with a smile on her face. This was a simple defensive measure. There was no reason to be worried.

Stepping out of the room, Sofia started to travel through corridors and towards the front door. Normally, the others would probably be there to greet a new person--though Sofia wanted to be it for once. Walking down the main staircase, she started towards the door and then stopped for a second. What would this person be like? Would they be nice and kind? Or mean and scary? If this person was a Child, what did those evil people do to them? Blinking a couple of times, Sofia swallowed. Would she even like this person, or would it be too much for her? Sighing quietly, she suddenly took three or four steps forwards, slowly walking towards the door. However, she didn't need to get close as the large and ornate portal opened up wide, revealing... a really cute looking girl. Taller than Sofia by about 2 or 3 inches, with long pink hair (almost like the Japanese cherry blossom) and a pair of glasses on her face. She was wearing rather revealing clothes, too--though Sofia surmised this to be because of the weather. It was rather... warm today. With a kind smile on her face, Sofia bowed slightly and made sure that she had a common language with this girl. English was always useful. "Hello, how can I help? Are you the new one?"
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:45 pm

It was that woman again, the one from the window. God, she looked rather pretty, beautiful even, Jasmine thought. She compared the woman to herself, looking discreetly from her own chest to this womans, her own height to hers, etc. She asked her a few question, and she simply answered her with a nod and a show of her left shoulder, the Psi letter standing agasint her pale skin in bold ebony ink. Perhaps this would be an immediate recognition of who she is. She walked in as she pulled her hair down, shaking it out into its curly tresses, walking in as she bows to the woman. She then reaches into her bag and pulls out the letter that Maxim had sent her and hands it to her as she looks around the grand foyer, then examines the woman again. She was shorter than her, but only by a little, and their curves were relatively the same except Jasmine's hips were more defined. Then an idea crossed her mind. This was the only woman she had seen that was a Child, her memory foggy from the breakout, but there was a nagging feeling she saw her there. But, if she WAS the only other woman here...then there was only one person she could really trust to not try and get in her pants or hit on her. She took her pad and pencil in hand and scribbled down words and placed a small face at the bottom that looked like it was looking away, as if it were shy. She put it to the chocolate haired woman's face for her to read, written in plain English,

"Could we...share a room? I don't trust any of the guys here."
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Petrovin Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Finally, they were face-to-face. The tattoo on her left arm in bold ink... Psi. Aha, so this was a Child. Smiling quietly, Sofia placed her hands on her hips and nodded slightly. This was another Child, so that meant that there was something unusual about her. Wondering to herself what her power was, Sofia let that slip away from her mind. This new girl must want to meet Alpha, right? Well, first, she'd need a room to stay in. There were plenty of rooms in this building, that was for sure. She could possibly even find herself a room all to herself, much like Sofia had. That said, a few of the men here were... sexually deprived, to say the least. It worried Sofia that they might try and take advantage of this new (and really pretty) woman. Then, the idea hit her. Turning towards the girl once more, Sofia's face lit up and she opened her mouth to speak, as this new one had not spoken yet. However, there ended up being no need for her to speak, as a slip of paper was held up in her face. Pretty handwriting, too. Staring at the piece of paper for a second or so in order to read the plain English, Sofia's face lit up and she smiled again.

"Could we...share a room? I don't trust any of the guys here." She chuckled quietly and nodded. "I was about to suggest that myself..." She laughed softly and turned away, "Someone will come and bring your bags up later. Let me show you to your room before Alpha requires your presence." She took a step forwards, before stopping and turning to look over her shoulder at Psi. "Oh, by the way. I'm Sofia... Phi." Nodding, the woman turned back and led the woman along behind her, taking her through the familiar corridors once more. They travelled up a couple of staircases before walking towards a room that overlooked the main entranceway. Why was it that out of all the people who could be there, Sofia was in this room? Well, you haven't seen her shoot. "This is it. It's a nice enough room, and I've been the only one here for a while, so... yeah." Laughing softly, Sofia turned back to the girl and smiled kindly. "Have a name? Or should I just call you Psi?"
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:29 am

Wow...that's all she could think of when she entered the room. It was a grand room, a large window overlooking the main gate that stood between two single beds. This woman, who introduced herself as Sofia, designated as Phi, had already claimed one of the beds. It was neat, freshly made too. She had weapons on the wall, one being a rather impressive rifle. This room had a more tactical purpose; she was a sniper as it seemed. There was a rapier, too, but her curiosity was all emcompassed by the piece of equipment that layed against the wall. She was running through all that this woman had said. She wouldn't have to worry about her luggage, appearently they had enough help to handle that. Alpha was home, so she could start dicussing business with him soon, and this woman had already thought about sharing a room with her...huh...

She put her bag on the free bed and stretched, cramped from the long car ride. She interlaced her fingers and reached for the ceiling, her tank top showing a bit of her stomach, her eyes closed as her muscles were uncompacted. She then worked her way out of her shoes. She had asked about her name, which see had burned into her brain during her two years after the escape. Jasmine Shiraji, she liked the name. She wasn't used to really talking to people, but she'd have to if any work was to get done.
Her voice was soft, almost like a whisper, but it was very sweet and kind sounding, though there was no emotion in it.

"Shiraji. Jasmine Shiraji."

She kept her distance; she hadn't showered in a while. She looked around for some indication of a bathroom, but there was none. What was worse is that she had no clean clothes to wear, but she'd cross that bridge when she got to it.

"Could you show me where the shower is?"
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Petrovin Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 pm

Well, the woman had most certainly followed her--that was cause for something of an internal celebration on Sofia's part. Rather than being worried about who she was following, this woman had chosen to agree and walk along behind her. Sofia wondered if she knew exactly what that meant to Sofia, as a Matron. Smiling kindly and closing her eyes, she walked casually into her bedroom, looking out the window and turning her body in order to wait for the woman. She asked her question regarding the girl's name, and waited patiently for an answer; smiling as she did so. "Shiraji. Jasmine Shiraji." Ah, that was a nice name. From the sounds of it... "Japanese...?" Nodding quietly to herself, Sofia turned away once more and placed a couple of fingers upon her chin, slowly tapping it and thinking this over. Well, if she did say so herself, that girl had an exceptionally pretty voice. Airy and quiet, though Sofia couldn't note any sort of emotion within. Turning back to see her, she watched the girl stretch and reveal a small amount of her stomach; she had very smooth-looking skin.

"Could you show me where the shower is?" She nodded, tapping her chin slowly. The shower... Now, where was it again? It was easy enough to find such a place if it was 6 in the morning and Sofia had just woken up, but to not remember... that's right. Familiar corridors walked themselves down in her mind and she turned away, reaching out her arm and gripping Jasmine's wrist with a light touch. "Here, I'll lead you!" Walking off with her wrist in her grip, Sofia started to walk forwards and out the door. Whether or not Jasmine stayed in Sofia's hand or not, she started to lead her down the corridor, taking three right turns and a left. Easy enough to remember and recognize--though not easy when you rarely went while properly awake. Pushing a door open, Sofia revealed a rather well-to-do looking bathroom--certainly suiting the house, yet a lot less like the bathrooms you'd expect in a mansion. "This is the women's bathroom--the men have another one on the other side of the house. Of course... it was really only me until today..." Laughing nervously, Sofia turned back and gave Jasmine a hearty smile, before walking past her and out the door. All the stuff you need is here--a few loofahs, some towels, all the cleaning stuff that you could ask for. It should be easy enough to get back, so I'll be in the bedroom, alright~?" Nodding again and walking off down the corridor, Sofia placed hands into her pockets and smiled softly. Finally, another woman.

Finally.
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:51 pm

It really was scaring her how happy Sofia was to have a girl around. Then again, with all the 'sexually deprived men' about, she wouldn't blame her. All alone, guys everywhere, huge house, it's like a B-horror movie waiting to happen. She sympathized with her, inwardly of course, but she'd be watching her back from now on, and these guys hadn't seen what she could do with a pen. She nodded to herself, most likely thinking to herself as she went silent once more. She then gripped her wrist lightly and led her straight into the bathroom. She started to explain that this was the girls bathroom as she looked around and turned on the water for it to run and warm up. She still hadn't faced her and Jasmine's tank top was already off. She saw no reason to start hiding things, knowing chance and probability, it would happen sooner or later, and weather she saw her disrobe she didn't know cause she was already in the shower by the time Sofia had left. She only had the tank top and short shorts on, she never really wore underwear, unless it was a dress or something, though NEVER bras. Constrictive, pinchy, god, they were about as bad as heels.

She started scrubbing herself down, head to toe, then scrubbing in some shampoo into her scalp and hair. The shower didn't take long but once she was out of the shower, she didn't have anything to wear. But then again, there was a towel on the rack and she wrapped it around her as best she could, just barely able to cover herself. She picked up her clothes and walked straight back to the room. She stood there, dripping wet in the doorway, her face still emotionless, but a bit of blush on her face.

"...I forgot I don't have any clothes..."
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Petrovin Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:48 pm

Returning to her room, Sofia would look at the clock and sigh softly. It was only just 11, which meant that the day was barely new. Lunch would be happening soon enough, though she wondered if Jasmine would appreciate the food that they served here. Honestly, it wasn't that bad--they were on an obvious budget, sure. That didn't stop the chef from trying his best. Smiling inwardly, Sofia returned to the bed that belonged to her, sat down on it and lay on her back, closing her eyes. She wouldn't sleep; resting her eyes would be the simplest thing to do. She let deep breathing move in and out from between her lips, her chest moving up and down with each breath. You know, she had to realize something. Even though she'd been so nice to her, she had never seen Jasmine smile. It was only a little while, sure. But even the most stoic of faces turned into a smile when Sofia was involved--it was her prerogative! Sitting up suddenly on the bed, Sofia's closed fist was suddenly planted into her open hand and she nodded to herself. I will make that woman smile!

That thought on her mind, the woman stood up from the bed and let her arms stretch out to the side. It had been about ten, fifteen minutes since she'd left Jasmine behind. It was probably a good idea, by now, to go and check on her. Turning to walk out the door, the shorter woman should have seen it. In fact, if she weren't so lost in thought, she certainly would have. Of course, the sudden collision of bodies and the vision of pink flying into the air and turning her vision black made it kind of obvious that she hadn't. "Crap!" Opening her eyes as she slowly pulled the towel off of her face, her cheeks suddenly reddened. Without meaning to... AH! Turning away quickly, Sofia made to hide her face in her arms. "I'msorryIdon'tknowwhatIwasdoingitwasanaccidentIdidn'tseeanything!" That was certainly embarrassing. Very, very embarrassing.
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

It was at that moment when Jasmine felt something collide with her chest. An eyebrow raised slightly, she looked down to see the top of Sofia's head completely swallowed up by her chest. Then, the woman slowly unlodged her head, eyes wide and the swiftly turn around, screaming apologies at her, covering her face. Jasmine simply stood there, a hand rested on temple, and let out a sigh, still gripping her towel. She walked right paced her and turned to face her. She attempted to put a hand to Sofia's chin and make eye contact with her. Then she made a shhhhhh sound, perking her lips to let the sound out. She turned around and sat on the couch, crossing her legs in her small towel. She was a bit confused, but her embarrassment was kind of cute. Enough to make the corner of her raise in a small grin. She even chuckled a bit. This woman, something about her made Jasmine's muscle relax, made her open up. She opened her mouth to speak, her voice a little louder and holding the tiniest tint of amusement.

"I don't understand what you're so embarrassed about. Our anatomy's the same, so what are you so embarrassed about...Sofia?"
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Petrovin Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 pm

"Uuuu..." A soft note came from between Sofia's lips as she stayed turned away, face bright red in this situation. "I... um..." Swallowing a little, she waddled over to her own bed, not sure what to think. She shouldn't be this flustered. It should be easy enough for her to get over such a thing. They're the same gender--there's no need to get conscious of someone who's the same gender as you, right? Sighing softly, Sofia's footsteps pitter-pattered towards the bed as she slowly turned around and softly sat down on the mattress with a smile amongst the red. "I don't understand what you're so embarrassed about." Turning her head back towards the couch that sat in the corner of the room, Sofia blinked. What was she embarrassed about? Scratching her head slowly, Sofia smiled and sighed softly. "Our anatomy's the same, so what are you so embarrassed about...Sofia?" That was certainly a good question. They were both women, therefore there was nothing to be embarrassed about. They had a similar body shape, the same parts, everything of the sort. However, maybe there was a difference.

For the past two years, Sofia had only ever associated and spoken with men. "Well, I think I've only ever really been with guys in this place. So I got more used to seeing half-naked men..." Laughing softly, Sofia shook her head as if it were nothing. "I know that I shouldn't really get embarrassed, but it's actually quite new to me, seeing the near-naked form of a woman who isn't me..." She nodded calmly. "That's why... I got like that." Shaking her head, she suddenly stood up and walked over to her drawers. "You said that you didn't have any clothing, right?" Reaching into an open drawer, she started to rifle through. "You can come and look too if you want--your bust is a little larger than mine, but that shouldn't matter. It just means that you can't fit whatever bras I have..." Laughing softly, Sofia shuffled to the side and reached up a hand, waving the girl over.
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:01 am

Jasmine almost chuckled at her explanation, it was so sporadic and poorly strung together. Even though she didn't talk much, she was a great liar, and she knew a poor lie when she saw one. It held a tinge of truth, but she was embarrassed for some other reason that she couldn't place. She got back to the matter she had addressed earlier by popping open her dresser, combing through the clothes inside. "You can come and look too if you want--" And that she did. She stood up and straight as a board, briskly walking behind her to look at her clothes. She wanted to look through on her own, so she took the top of the towel in her teeth, unraveling the cover a bit and plunged her hands into the clothes, scrounging through the drawers.

"Your bust is a little larger than mine, but that shouldn't matter. It just means that you can't fit whatever bras I have..." She just kept rummaging through the drawers as she shrugged, saying through gritting teeth, "It's fine, I don't wear bras. Or any underwear really. I doubt yours would fit me anyway." She said this as like it was something in passing. Then something caught her eye: a pair of black jeans and a pink turtle neck sweater. She adjusted her glasses then picked the two articles up, and went straight to the closet. As soon as she shut the door and turned on the light, she opened her jaws letting the towel fall to the floor. She was rather proud of how well she kept herself, her hourglass figure most would describe as stunning. She went with the sweater first, sticking in her arms, then popping her head out like a groundhog, taking a flat hand and pulling out her hair. It was tight across the chest, as to be expected, and it was short too, showing off quite a bit of navel. Then, she squirmed her way into the black denim, she couldn't even button them, but she zipped them to the top and they stayed up just fine. Her hair was back to its natural wavy shape, dried and patted down with the towel.

She opened the door and stood against the door, holding her hands up with hands out and palms pointed to the ceiling.

"Do I look okay in this?"
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofia Petrovin Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:07 am

Suddenly, the pink-towel-covered woman was at her side, rummaging through her clothing at the same time. She almost had to laugh--there was a certain size difference between the pair; and it was made slightly more obvious by the clothing itself. She watched as Jasmine searched for another few seconds, and then the girl produced what appeared to be one of Sofia's pink turtlenecks, and a pair of jeans as well. Okay, the turtleneck was rarely worn, as were the jeans. They would do for now. Slowly standing up, Sofia turned away to give the girl a bit of decency and privacy to change. Yeah, sure. They were the same gender, yadda yadda yadda whatever. Closing her eyes and quietly sighing, Sofia waited until she had given Jasmine enough time to collect herself, before turning around and taking a good look at what exactly her clothing had done to the pink-haired woman. Well, she was three things all at once: Pleasantly Surprised, Somewhat Disturbed and Slightly Aroused...waitwhat. "Hmm." Suddenly, some of the words that the woman said came back to her:

"It's fine, I don't wear bras. Or any underwear really. I doubt yours would fit me anyway." Oh. Oh. Okay. Blinking a couple of times, Sofia found herself slightly wondering exactly how Jasmine managed to fit her obviously too-small clothing. "Do I look okay in this?" She was leaning against the door of the closet. Oh, so Sofia didn't have to worry about turning around? Oh, well. She had to take it in for another second or two, but she would then nod. "Y-yeah. It suits you. A little samll, but that's to be expected. I can see the eyes of the men already~" Laughing softly, she nodded and closed her eyes. "Of course, I'm sure you can deal with that!" Turning away, she wandered over to the bed and sat upon the material, leaning back and cradling her own legs. "Pink suits you. It's nice." She smiled kindly, nodding to herself as she did so.
Sofia Petrovin
Sofia Petrovin
HUNTRESS

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:58 am

What was that weird look in Sofia's eyes? She stared at her as she was posted to the door, eyeing her body in the too small outfit. What was her deal?..."I can see the eyes of the men already~ Of course, I'm you can deal with that!" Yeah...she usually did. Usually with pens. Lots and lots of pens. Perverts, unless wanted, were never acceptable to her. She couldn't help but feel that Sofia was looking at her a little like the guys that were now pin cushions, the tinge of a hungry look in her eyes, which were soon closed, nodding to herself before going to her bed, sitting down and putting herself in the fetal position, sitting down smiling. Jasmine looked on in her blank yet observing way, a tad sleepy. She hadn't noticed it till she looked at the bed, but she sat down next to her with no space between them; a rarity in Jasmine's case. She felt a weird feeling, like her extended consciousness had been cut off, but that was probably her just being sleepy. She could feel her eyes droop, as she slowly passed into sleep, letting out just barely, "Thank...you..." And with that, she was left to dream.

POPSICLES! THOUSANDS OF THEM; MILLIONS EVEN! CHERRY, GRAPE, AND FUDGE FLAVORS EVERYWHERE! Jasmine was running through the amazing pillars of the frozen treat, her favorite food, to be precise. She went by, licking at every popsicle she could find, tasting the arctic like cold and the amazing flavor. She was laughing and almost skipping, running through her fantasy-land.

When in reality....

Jasmine's head rested in the crook of Sofia's shoulder, her face almost drooped if it wasn't for her mouth, which was lazily licking and biting at Sofia's neck, though she hadn't felt if she connected or not. Her weight rested on her roommate's side, as she was eating through her dreamland.
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down