The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
ROSTER: GAIA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

ROSTER: GAIA

3 posters

Go down

ROSTER: GAIA Empty ROSTER: GAIA

Post  Maxim Jensen Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:10 am

GAIA

OFFICIAL POSITIONS

THE LEADER - Maxim Jensen
Max has always lead Gaia, and he forsees that for some time, he will continue to do so. A reliable, stalwart man, not without his flaws, of course, but one more than fit for the mantle of leader in this twisted world.

THE SECOND-IN-COMMAND - Panic
Max's second-in-command will take control of the organisation whenever it's necessary he should; if Max is ill, comatose, or just plain missing. It should be someone with strong tactical knowledge.

THE THIRD-IN-COMMAND - Jasmine Shiraji
The third-in-command is a low-key operative who, once more, has superiority over other Gaia members and takes charge should BOTH Max and Panic be unavailable.

THE HUNTER - Sofia Petrovin
Reserved for the highest priority targets, this person is dispatched to capture those who absolutely need to be captured, either dead or alive. Words only go so far.

THE DRIVER - Guido Esposito
Be it Jeep, car, truck, or even helicopter, this individual should be more than willing to ferry Gaia members back and forth should the situation require it.

THE ARMOURER - Empty
Motives regardless, any good rebellion needs its weapons - and this is just what the Armourer here's speciality is.

THE SUPPLY-LINE - Empty
What do you need? Explosives? Drugs for your "condition"? Money? Anything? The aptly-named "supply-line" here can get ANYTHING for you. Someone with good knowledge of Lisbon's underground and a healthy understanding of the criminal underworld, the supply-line will get you anything - for a price.

THE CURATOR - Empty
The Curator basically takes care of the Jensen Estate. Not too much of a boring job, in all honesty, and really one that also requires you check up on the people as well as the place, but, regardless, it's for people who maybe don't have a power suitable for sweeping and killing everyone.

OTHER MEMBERS AND METAHUMANS

Anyone without an explicit rank or file goes here. Metahumans, The Children, even regular members, ex-Typhon, whatever. Anyone willing to raise an arm for Gaia? You'll go down here.

• Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty

AFFILIATES AND ASSOCIATES

Now, we understand that working for Gaia becomes, sometimes, at best... tricky. Typhon's greedy paws are all over the European legal system, so if you want to help, but think it's too risky, no worries. Become an affiliate. There's not a high chance you'll be called upon, but we'll scratch your back if you scratch ours and help us out with intel, supplies... anything.

• Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty
  • Empty

GAIA-ALIGNED CHILDREN

ALPHA - Maxim Jensen
Breaking away from both his brother and his parents, Max seeks freedom for his kin, and envisions a future where the Children can live in peace; but, first, they'll have to fight for it. Not beyond breaking a few legs to achieve his goal, Max is considered widely a fair leader. POWER: Clairvoyance
LAMBDA - Ernest "Panic" Shernaston
A cold man to offset Max's ideals, the pair of them stand united. Though their morals contrast each other, they are interlinked by two factors: brutal efficiency and the Gaia ideal imperative to making this world safer for metahumans. POWER: Tangibility
PI - Guido Esposito
Guido wants nothing more in life but to live as he chooses, and reluctantly must work with Gaia to achieve this goal. His ultimate wish is for freedom and total independence, however, from both Gaia and Typhon. POWER: Technopathy
PHI - Sofia Petrovin
A matron at first glance, Sofia appears to be kind-hearted, only having the best intentions of the others at heart. However, this is only half of what she is to Gaia - when she truly needs to be, Sofia is the most ruthless of hunters. Nothing gets in between her and the target. POWER: Negation
PSI - Jasmine Shiraji
A Japanese-English girl with the tenacity to be Max's third-in-command and an almost frightening amount of innate power, Jasmine is oft dispatched as a hunter alongside Sofia or Panic, though the leader himself has tendencies towards working alone. POWER: Telekinesis

If you don't see a position you'd like, request for the creation of one!

Last edited by Maxim Jensen on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 am; edited 11 times in total
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

ROSTER: GAIA Empty Re: ROSTER: GAIA

Post  Jasmine Shiraji Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Jasmine Shiraji. I'd like to take up the Third in Command, Maxim. I hope to be of great assistance.
Jasmine Shiraji
Jasmine Shiraji
PSYCHE!

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Telekinesis
Codename: Psi

Back to top Go down

ROSTER: GAIA Empty Re: ROSTER: GAIA

Post  Sofia Petrovin Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Sofia Petrovin. The Hunter. Obvious name is obvious. :P
Sofia Petrovin