The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Roland, Alexis  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Roland, Alexis

2 posters

Go down

Roland, Alexis  Empty Roland, Alexis

Post  Alexis Roland Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:01 am

DOSSIER: γ

Roland, Alexis  25582kj Roland, Alexis  25582kj Roland, Alexis  25582kj

”I'm not different. I'm not different. I'm not different.”

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Roland, Alexis Nila

NATIONALITY:
Russian

LETTER:
Gamma γ

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DESCRIPTION:
When not in her work uniform she wears a black tanktop that's tied in the center and traced in gold on one side, a crescent. Two gold straps resting on either side of her shoulders, though on a sideways view rather than the normal horizontal. Her pants are long bell bottoms, with a black belt resting through the loops in black and gold colors. Her shoes are a pair of white tennis shoes, a bit worn with frayed laces and dirt on the once white fabrics. Classic cut white socks and her underwear is a mystery.

Her body beneath clothing is smooth and seemingly perfect. A soft glossy look, smooth and soothing to most eyes. Almost like looking at snow, the soft peach curved as a young woman's body. Her hair is a waist length, cascading blond that gleams clean and straight. Her bangs are mostly tuck behind her ears except for a bit that crosses over her face. Her calves are well developed and muscular enough made for running. Her feet slender and well-taken care of. Her nails remain trimmed and well groomed, clear and dull as to not cut anyone. One on the curve of her neck, the other on the left of her shoulder, covered mostly by the strap of clothing.

Her face is curved young and glows with healthy youth. Her body clear of most freckles but holds a birth mark on the helm of her hairline. A small, dark mark like a bruise is a birth mark for her. Her fingers are dainty and the nails are often painted a sky blue to match her eyes. An odd little thin lined square of purple around her pupil is a mutation from the serum, but barely noticeable and simply giver her eyes more depth. She is very skinny and light on her feet, obviously flexible. Often times she is spotted with headphones on her ears for her love of music.

PERSONALITY:
Alexis is an outgoing girl. She likes to converse and socialize with people. This makes her often a 'people person'. However she gets a bit unnerved if she talks too much. After all, everything a person says ends up stored in her brain and even months later, she can even remember the scent of the breath at the time, the colors the person wore and even the facial twitches. Every single thing that at times gives her slight paranoia attacks. Her memory refreshing the fat she's NOT human and that she was born from some giant tube filled with questionable liquids. Though she knew nothing about what had happened, her heart told her she was different. She's in a constant conflict of truth and the fiction she feeds herself. A little fantasy land where she often escapes to daydream. She's not at all down to earth, her mind in the clouds when she's not working. This makes her clumsy and often bumps into people.

At night she cries herself to sleep or she has to listen to music into she dozes off. Like some of the stories of war veterans she heard, she couldn't get it out of her head and it made her feel insane. She knew she couldn't trust anyone with what happened though, in fear of death, she hides it all inside. It tortures her and yet she masks it away and lives her life with a rather happy mind frame. Keeping herself busy between friends, work and volunteer help keeps her mind off of the torture and obsessive thoughts.

She is one to take care of those she likes. Her friends are precious and she defends them to the end. Even if their views she doesn't support, as long as she knows its what they want she strives to help to the full of her extent. She is determined and loyal. Somewhere she found a good way to balance everything and remain sane as well as happy. In any spare time, she writes in her journal and quietly reads a book. Not the type to really sit and watch T.V., she rathers to read about the news. It soothes her mind and fills it with other concerns.

Another interest of Alexis is to cook. After reading a lot of cooking books, she's become quite proficient in making appealing foods that are satisfying to the taste. It's not uncommon for her to help her friends out with a dinner or even a desperate person. Though she has extreme OCD she has a once in a while thing where she'll break routine to help someone who really needs it. Feeling as if it is a needed thing after the help others did for her. She's content in life and her mediocre job as a secretary for a postal office. A bright and smiling person who happens to enjoy the small things in life. Even though she can be confused easily.

HISTORY:
The last thing Alexis could remember was waking up to see a mass of people. Her eyes filled with a terror as she stepped from what she assumed was where she was sleeping. She didn't know who she was, or where she was.. just that she was. She could barely breathe, barely think as her body shivered and shuttered in the cold. Liquid slid off of her and she wondered what exactly this place was. There were dead bodies on the floor and others just like her. She wasn't sure what she was, where she was or even WHO she was. Who were these people? All having different ideas and yet as the chaos continued, she found herself following fleeing people. Would she find shelter? As the group broke away, she found herself alone, naked in the streets and alone. She didn't want to fight, she didn't want to deal with any of it; she wanted to run. To flee from the past and the craziness.

She felt so scared and alone. Finding clothes was difficult and it took some kind women that guided her to a mission to get her dressed. However living there even for the few weeks was hard as it was. She was nameless and without much of a home. The memories of this place were too much. The nice women tried looking into missing people reports and other documents to potentially find her a name or anything really, there was nothing. It took a lot of illegal interest, but soon, they began to place together an identity to her. Whether it was her real name or not, she couldn't be sure. However, now it was. It seemed fitting and she liked it. They even went as far to make a fake birth certificate for her, using one of the women's parents. It all worked out, no explanations needed and after a while, they spoke to her about what she would do next.

Alexis told them she wanted to leave. She wanted to get as far away as she could from the place and with help from each other, they put together the money to buy her a one way ticket to Italy. She knew little about the place except for what pamphlets had to say and with some little knowledge on the language. It was enough to get her by and once she landed, she looked more into it. In her time in Italy she found a life through being normal. She ignored this new ability and the way her eyes even looked. A slight mutation making a square line of different color around her pupil. She was normal.. she was normal... she was normal. Every day she looked in the mirror she repeated herself and soon she thoroughly believed it. Oddly enough no one bothered her. She was fine. Life was unexciting and she found herself in a trudge. there were still nightmares every night of that memory. The men and women she saw the panic. She hated it. But it was something she could pass off as nightmares.

Getting a job as a secretary was easy, what with her new papers and all. Though it made her wonder. Who were her actual parents and why couldn't she remember anything before then? It wouldn't affect her day to day life, but it gave her enough to keep life at least mysterious. Day to day she would work, having eventually perfected the language of Italian and simply thrived as a normal middle-low class of the world. Making friends, looking into learning about the news and whatever else she could.

FACTION:
Unaffiliated

ABILITY DETAILS

SKILLS/ABILITIES:
-> High endurance, (She is capable of taking more hits than is 'normal')
-> Fast reader
-> Agile (very good at maneuvering)
-> Extremely quick learner (she only needs to be told once)
-> A good cook

WEAKNESSES:
-> Not much 'strength' (Long distance fighter)
-> Zones a lot (not down to earth)
-> Not a good swimmer
-> Afraid of spiders
-> Gets nervous in large groups of people

POWER:

Absolute Memory:

The ability that Alexis has is a completely perfect memory. Having enhanced her memory section of her mind, it gives her a large amount of ''area' to keep her memory. Like a huge computer, anything she reads or sees that happens is in her permanent memory. This is actually divided into small sections, like a filing cabinet. She does not CONSTANTLY recall memories and in order to function fully, she has to move the information to this 'cabinet'. When she needs to recall something, she simply concentrates and unlocks the memories, sorting through them. Of course, this leaves her a bit of a blank slate while she pulls it up and sometimes it takes a long period of time (few minutes) to recall. This is for 'unimportant' details or things from longer ago. Her memories are perfect as if they had JUST happened, no matter how long ago they were, untouched by aging or corruption and once something is remembered, it is promptly replaced back in the cabinet and sealed once again.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
Italian
English

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Ammy

OTHER CHARACTERS:
First

FACECLAIM:
Code:
[b]Vocaloid[/b] – [i]Lily[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
Living Database

Last edited by Alexis Roland on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alexis Roland
Alexis Roland
LIVING DATABASE

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Absolute Memory
Codename: Gamma

Back to top Go down

Roland, Alexis  Empty Re: Roland, Alexis

Post  Dante Noel Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:13 pm

REVISE!

1) Theta is already taken >.>