The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Ling, Meili I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Ling, Meili

3 posters

Go down

Ling, Meili Empty Ling, Meili

Post  Meili Ling Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:54 pm

DOSSIER: SIGMA

Ling, Meili 6sigri10 Ling, Meili Sigmar10 Ling, Meili 6sigri11

”Disappearing | Living || To be born | To die”

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Meili Ling

NATIONALITY:
Chinese

LETTER:
Σ - SIGMA

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DESCRIPTION:
Meili has short, raven black hair that she constantly brushes behind her ear so that her bangs don’t block her line of vision. Her eyes are almond shaped and are black-ish brown. Her body is lissome, and useful when trying to maneuver out of the way of an attack. The she has pale skin and a clear complexion. She originally had long hair, but after she escaped she cut it as if some sort of promise, but is now trying to grow it back out. She wears a lot of tight, short jackets with long sleeves and wide cuffs in the colours of black, red and gold and silver accessories, underneath is a white bodice, along with black spandex shorts and pink ruffled miniskirts. She has white thigh-high socks and red heels. Her outfit is all to benefit her in combat because it helps her move around without any restraint, not for show.

PERSONALITY:
Meili is a protective girl, which can be dangerous when a friend, or someone she cares about, goes into battle because she feels obliged to help them. She doesn’t know why she has a protective side, but she figures that it’s just who she is. She hates making others worried about her so she constantly covers up her emotions where necessary, but this causes her to lose sleep at night and become stressed. Aside from all of that, she is determined to get any job done in any way possible. In battle she tries to see every possible way to finish it quickly, or to avoid battle completely. She may not like battle, but she will fight either way for the people she loves. She can be bent to anyone’s will if she has no other way to save her friend, especially when bribed with rich, smooth, chocolate truffles.

Meili can be playful and enjoys teasing people once she gets to know them better, but when she first meets a person she acts all formal and business like. She’s an easy shell to crack when it comes to first meetings, it just takes a little poking but she’ll open up. She enjoys jokes a lot, letting loose a light giggle when she enjoys a joke, but when it comes to lewd jokes she will quickly get offended and would probably scold the person one way or another, the other way being a fight. She always tries her best to be polite, but cannot help it if she appears any other way, and when she does notice herself straying from her politeness she will be quick to apologize, unless of course she thinks you deserve it. When it comes to mourning (if the moment calls for it), she will need a strong push forward or else she will remain in a depressed, lifeless state, and always think of that one (or more) person(s). On a normal day, Meili is seen with a small smile on her face, a smile that, when the time comes for it, and become serious and determined.

HISTORY:
Meili was let out of the test tubes somehow, but she couldn’t clearly remember what had happened that day. Everything was a blur, but somehow she made it out, with the constant reminders from the sigma symbol she found along her waist and the constant nightmares that plague her every night. She had no idea where she was or where she was going in the outside world. She hides, jumping from city to city all across Europe and Asia, attempting to find a way to fit in in society. Every month she moves, and in every city she moves to there’s always something different for her to do, but there’s always something for her to accidentally mess up. A year after her escape she had accidentally used her stronger powers, creating a powerful vortex of wind that had destroyed various weak buildings in the small town she resided in. Since that incident she had refrained using her powers are much as possible, and to remind herself that, she had cut her hair to a short boyish cut and ran.

Meili’s fear of water began one day when she was traveling. She had been crossing a rickety bridge as carefully as possible, over a fast paced river. The bridge had somehow broken, making her plummet into the waters below. Because of her oath of no powers she hadn’t willed the water to make her drift to a place she could get out - but not that it would matter because her powers had weakened from lack of use - and was forced to fight against the water for breath. Pulled under the water, she had lost consciousness from lack of air. She had come to in a small town in China, the one country she hadn’t been to in Asia, and had learned that a couple of children found her amongst some rocks, unscathed. She had been thankful to the people of the town, and attempted to leave before she became a burden to the people, but after learning of how many difficulties they had she couldn’t resist the urge to help them. She stayed there, reworking her powers to help the people by purifying water, creating a cool breeze during the heat of summer, or helping with various other deeds. Hoping that she could just forget the past and move on without further disruption.

FACTION:
Unaffiliated

ABILITY DETAILS

SKILLS/ABILITIES:
-excellent gymnast
-quick reaction time
-decent endurance

WEAKNESSES:
-overprotective
-fear of water
-brute force
-invisible things
-insomnia

POWER:
Meteorokinesis is the ability to sense and influence the weather, this means that the user can generate any natural phenomenon and control its intensity from concentrated areas to wide spread. These powers can be accidentally caused emotions and the user may or may not be able to control the emotion spawned weather, it just depends on what emotion it is and how strong they feel it.

Primary | Meili’s primary skills restrict her to small manipulations of weather/elements of weather that are already in the area and a weaker ability to sense changes in the atmosphere. Because she is restricted to elements that are already there she rarely uses her ice skill, in warm areas, that allows her to cool down the air to chilly temperatures below freezing point for the fact that any heat can make it harder to manipulate the necessary kinetic energy in the atoms of the air to cool down. Her ice skill is useful in cooler areas, but with the consequences of possibly giving herself frost bite and hypothermia. The opposite is the same for heating up the atoms to extreme heats, and raises the possibility of her succumbing to heat stroke. Her ice skill can be used to strengthen what would normally be a weak water attack. She can only take one handful of water to manipulate at a time and the water has to be pure in order for her to freeze the particles within it. She can use the small amount of water to purify, drink, use as a weak attack, and clean out a small wound. If the water is cool enough, she can shape the water into a sphere, or block, throw it at an opponent, and freeze it while still in the air, hitting the opponent with an extra oomph. Water is one of her powers that can always benefit another, like electricity. Her electrical powers allow her to turn off electrical objects for a short amount of time (2 posts) and/or create a small, sudden surge of power, which, depending on what it is, will spark. When this spark occurs she can attempt to quickly create a path of water from the sparks to the opponent, making the electricity travel through the water and to the person. Wind is also one of her benefiting powers; it allows her to create strong gusts of wind to push the opponent away from her, or even push her away from the opponent. It can also be used in her ice block attack that was mentioned earlier to quicken its pace and add more force to the attack.

Also, Meili is nice and doesn’t like killing people, but she will hurt them if need be.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
Chinese, English, Japanese, and a little Russian

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Mei or Ling xD

OTHER CHARACTERS:
This is my first~

FACECLAIM:
Katsura Hoshino/D.Gray-ManLenalee Lee

CUSTOM RANK:
The Storm Lament

Last edited by Meili Ling on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 am; edited 6 times in total
Meili Ling
Meili Ling
THE STORM LAMENT

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Meteorokinesis
Codename: Sigma

Back to top Go down

Ling, Meili Empty Re: Ling, Meili

Post  Meili Ling Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Done~
Meili Ling
Meili Ling
THE STORM LAMENT

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Jensen Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:28 pm

REVISE

1] Power: I'm going to call it Meteokinesis, because it's an awesome fancy power name 8D

2] Power: Because it's a little vague, and you've said 'she can do x, but only do this at power level', I'm going to ask you if you could maybe cut out all the generalised facts, and make a paragraph for them, and one separate documenting all her abilities and restrictions at Primary. It can be badass. 8D

3] The ESP in her abilities... to what degree is this honed? Sort of just a random spidey-sense thing? Or can she actively sense danger, where it's coming from, etc - cause tha'ts a whole another ballgame and would be a new power entirely.
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Meili Ling Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:00 am

Fixed~ :,D
Meili Ling
Meili Ling
THE STORM LAMENT

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Jensen Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:05 am

REVISE

1] Cut out Secondary/Tertiary/Final, just have Primary up for now. Keep them in a word document or something. ^_^

2] Premonitions? As in visions? That's kinda a power >_> I'm gonna have to ask you to remove this D: sorry~
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Meili Ling Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:08 am

Fixed again~ x3
Meili Ling
Meili Ling
THE STORM LAMENT

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Dante Noel Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:29 am

APPROVED

Well it looks like everything here has been addressed im going to go ahead, welcome to the family!
Dante Noel
Dante Noel
CAPIORCORPUS

Dossier
Power: Necromancy
Codename: Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down