The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Dutch's CHOPPAH I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Dutch's CHOPPAH

2 posters

Go down

Dutch's CHOPPAH Empty Dutch's CHOPPAH

Post  Dutch Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:55 am

DOSSIER: WEAPONRY AND EQUIPMENT

Dutch's CHOPPAH 25582kj Dutch's CHOPPAH 25582kj Dutch's CHOPPAH 25582kj

NAME:
- Auto Mag .44AMP
- TDI Vector SMG .45ACP
- KM2000.
- Remington 11-87 "Super Magnum" 3 ½" 12 gauge shells.
- Sword Bayonet.

TYPE:
- Pistol.
- Submachine Gun.
- Combat Knife.
- Semi-Auto Shotgun.
- Sword Bayonet.

IMAGE:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

DESCRIPTION:
- Auto Mag pistol is locked breech, short recoil operated pistol that uses rotating bolt locking. Most parts of pistol are made from stainless steel. Barrel has a large tubular extension which contains cylindrical bolt with radial locking lugs. Upon recoil, bolt is rotated by the fixed (but removable) pin, inserted through the frame into the curved slot, made in the bolt body. At the rear, bolt is fitted with cocking knob that projects from the back of the barrel extension and has gripping serrations. Dual return springs are located below the barrel, in cylindrical channels at each side of the frame; spring are connected to the bolt via two recoil rods. Another unusual feature is the bolt recoil accelerator, that, after unlocking, transfers the energy of recoiling barrel to the bolt, thus improving reliability of the weapon. Trigger is of single action type, with exposed hammer and frame-mounted manual safety. Barrels are easily interchangeable, and since both .357AMP and .44AMP cartridges have same case head dimensions, change of calibers requires only installation of appropriate barrel. There were many variations of Auto Mag barrels, with or without sighting rib, with various lengths and profiles. However, fully adjustable sighs were standard on all barrels. Often it has .44AMP rounds, and rarely interchanged for .357AMP. The gun itself is worn on the right side for the holster on Dutch, and uses .44AMP rounds instead of .357AMP. It is a hunting pistol notably, and is meant to shock and take down targets with a high hydroshock effect. Surprisingly it features a tame recoil, and has seven rounds often in the typical magazine. The Auto Mag depicted is the long barreled version of the Auto Mag.

Type: Pistol
Caliber: .44 AMP
Capacity: 7-round magazine
Fire Modes: Semiautomatic - short recoil operated, rotary bolt

- he KRISS Super V submachine gun is developed by the Swiss-based company Transcontinental Defense Industries. It is actually one in a series of .45 caliber submachine guns that are being developed for use by militaries around the world. It is known as the "TDI Vector" series of guns. The large caliber of bullet used with the Super V submachine gun makes it a unique future weapon. The Super V submachine gun is able to fire a .45 caliber round at high speed because the weapon’s recoil and muzzle climb – also known as "kick back" – has been tamed by the designer. The submachine gun’s unique design directs the kick back downwards instead of into a soldier’s arm and shoulder. This makes the weapon easy to use despite the large caliber of bullet. Given it is already the future, the weapon is an ideal assault weapon, and is used by Dutch. It is often "sheathed" by slinging it to his front.

Type: Submachine Gun
Caliber: .45 ACP
Weight: 5.6 lbs (2.5 kg)
Length: 24.3 in (62 cm) (stock extended)
Barrel length: 5.5 in (14 cm)
Capacity: 30
Fire Modes: Semi-Auto/2-Round-Burst/Full-Auto

- The KM2000 (KM designates Kampfmesser, literally "combat knife") is the standard knife of the German Bundeswehr, mostly used by the German Army. The knife is manufactured in Germany by the Eickhorn-Solingen company (aka "Original Eickhorn"). The knife is produced according to NATO regulations by the German company Eickhorn-Solingen Ltd. The assembly consists of three components: the laser cut 172 mm Black Kalgard coated, forged 440A stainless steel Westernized tanto blade, the ergonomic ambidextrous polyamide handle and screw. The entire knife weighs approximately 320 grams. The sheath for the KM2000 is turnable, and includes an adapter to allow it to be mounted onto the MOLLE/PALS load bearing system(s). It is worn on his vest's upside sheathe on the left piece segment.

- The 11-87 is a gas operated semi-automatic (autoloading) shotgun, meaning that some of the high pressure gases from the burning gunpowder are diverted through two small holes in the underside of the barrel. The gases force a piston (and the bolt) toward the rear of the shotgun, which in turn ejects the spent shell. A spring then forces the bolt forward, sending a new shell from the magazine into the chamber. This gas operation has the effect of reducing the recoil felt by the shooter, since the total recoil energy is spread out over a longer period of time; than would be the case with fixed breech shotguns. The 11-87 incorporates a self compensating gas system design, which allows the gun to operate with every type of load from light 2 ¾" loads up to 3" Magnum loads without any shooter adjustments. It is manufactured in two different gauges: 20 and 12, and both will cycle 2 ¾" and 3" shells. Recently, a Super Magnum version has been introduced to operate with the newer 3 ½" 12 gauge shells which is the sort Dutch uses. The gun's butt has been sawed off for lighter grip and ease of usage by sacrificing stability.

Type: Shotgun
Caliber: 12 Gauge
Capacity: 7 round internal tube magazine "High capacity magazine tube"
Fire Modes: Semi-Auto

- A sword bayonet is any long, knife-bladed bayonet designed for mounting on a musket or rifle. Its use is thought to have begun in the 18th century and to have reached its height of popularity throughout the 19th and into the early 20th centuries. When unmounted from a musket or rifle, sword bayonets with their typical hilts and long blades also could be wielded as short swords. The sort Dutch uses has a Tungstan edge for long lasting sharpness, and a base of high carbon steel with some silicon and nickel concentration making for a high quality blade. The pommel and guard itself derive from the same material with the grip having polished Lignum Vitae with some slits to increase gripping. Dutch carries about six of these around his belts used in the tough spur of a melee, and buys these custom made from a contact he knows in Typhon's armory.

Overall Length: 31.2 inches
Blade Length: 25.8 inches
Dutch
Dutch
FLYING DUTCHMAN

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Regeneration
Codename: Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Dutch's CHOPPAH Empty Re: Dutch's CHOPPAH

Post  Maxim Jensen Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 pm