The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Thaddeus' Armoury I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Thaddeus' Armoury

3 posters

Go down

Thaddeus' Armoury Empty Thaddeus' Armoury

Post  Thaddeus van Wolfe Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:53 am

DOSSIER: WEAPONRY AND EQUIPMENT

Thaddeus' Armoury Thadweaponsleft Thaddeus' Armoury Thadweaponscentre Thaddeus' Armoury Thadweaponsright

NAME:
- F2000
- Beretta 96
- KA-BAR
- Ithaca 37
- M79 "Thumper"
- M84

TYPE:
- Rifle.
- Handgun.
- Knife.
- Shotgun.
- Grenade launcher.
- Stun grenade.

IMAGE:
F2000:
Beretta 96:
KA-BAR:
Ithaca 37:
M79 "Thumper":
M84:

DESCRIPTION:
- A rifle chambered in the reliable 5.56x45mm NATO cartridge, the renowned Belgian FN F2000 is known for being reliable and packing a punch. Usually slung around Thaddeus' person, the rifle comes with a 1.6x optical zoom scope and a handguard, bullpup firing system taking 30-round STANAG magazines. It packs a punch, but Thaddeus prefers it without a grenade launcher underslung. Not subject to the rules of the Geneva convention, with this weapon, Thaddeus uses hollow points. The weapon is selective-fire, meaning Thaddeus can switch between semi-automatic, three-round-burst, and fully-automatic.

- The Beretta 96 is a variant of the 92 chambered in .40 S&W with a 12-round clip. With a black sheen and a mahogany-coloured inlay, the pistol is consistently varnished and maintained by its owner, who's almost obsessive about gun maintenance. It's kept at Thaddeus' waist, holstered usually except for dire scenarios, or, when he runs out of ammo for the F2000 and can't be bothered to reload. Not subject to the rules of the Geneva convention, with this weapon, Thaddeus uses hollow points. The weapon is semi-automatic, gas-actuated.

- The KA-BAR knife is an ancient keepsake of Thaddeus' USMC era, engraved and inscribed with various marine writings atop it and around it. The blade is seven inches long, and is used primarily as a multi-tool as opposed to a weapon, considering Thaddeus' inherent ability to punch the living shit out of anything that gets close. Occasionally, though, he will use it for more significant kills.

- An Ithaca 37, absolutely vital for close-range sweeping operations and a oft-switched weapon with the F2000, Thaddeus' primary armament. The Ithaca 37 is chambered for 12-gauge shells, of which it takes six in its internal tubular magazine, ejecting shells to the right with its pump-action. Thaddeus usually carries regular buckshot and less-lethal bean bag rounds, though has occasionally been given other, more interesting varieties of ammunition shoulder his tasks require it. The weapon is pump-action.

- A break-action M79 "Thumper" grenade launcher chambered for 40mm grenades, Thaddeus carries this in place of the Ithaca, once more, on missions that require it. It's a rare sight, but one to fear, as Thaddeus uses high explosive, smoke, tear gas, and white phosphorus grenades, carrying usually only one type, and four or five of each. It's slow to reload and a little clunky, but reliable, has a rustic charm about it, and wreaks all manner of hell from the other end. Occasionally, as a support weapon, Thaddeus may carry flare rounds. The weapon is break-action.

- The M84 stun grenade is in active service in Typhon and other PMCs today. It's mass-produced and creates a devastating flash that only the hardiest of superhumans with sensory implants can endure, and is often used by Thaddeus for when he's hunting down rogue Children or other superhuman targets. Thaddeus carries three grenades at any given time alongside his rifle, grenade launcher or shotgun, sidearm, and knife, and restocks between threads.
Thaddeus van Wolfe
Thaddeus van Wolfe
LEONIDAS' RETRIBUTION

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power: Osteokinesis
Codename: Leonidas

Back to top Go down

Thaddeus' Armoury Empty Re: Thaddeus' Armoury

Post  Dante Noel Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am

Love that rifle!!

APPROVED