The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Galkin, Solomon "Hades" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Galkin, Solomon "Hades"

4 posters

Go down

Galkin, Solomon "Hades" Empty Galkin, Solomon "Hades"

Post  Solomon Galkin Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 pm

DOSSIER: ORIGINATOR {HADES}

Galkin, Solomon "Hades" VhesypGalkin, Solomon "Hades" VhesypGalkin, Solomon "Hades" Vhesyp

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.”

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Solomon Ptolemy Galkin

NATIONALITY:
Russian

GOD:
Hades: God of the underworld and riches

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DESCRIPTION:

Imagine the perfect father figure, smiling if sad kind eyes that had seen to much, strong rough hands that had held many tools and built many things, and a ready smile always on his face for who ever he was talking to. His bearded face strong and compassionate, a soft voice that seemed to carry on for ever no matter how loud it was and a booming joyous laugh that brought smiles to everyone’s faces and made the children think of Santa Clause, now if you will imagine his posture, straight backed, proud and dignified his eyes always looking ahead to see what troubles may come.

Picture this and you’ve pictured Solomon at his finest, with those dancing brown eyes and dark hair speckled with salt and pepper he could be anyone’s ageing father or favorite uncle. He looks like some one who enjoys life even when it’s rough and getting you down. The sort of person who would laugh in the face of adversity and keep on moving forward never caring what other people thought and never thinking of backing down.

He tends to dress like a business professional when on the job, crisp clean suits, ties, polished leather shoes and if he’s feeling really snazzy he adds suit vests to his attire. On his days off he wears jeans and t-shirts, and comfortable shoes. With out fail though hes constantly caring a book or note pad of some sort.

PERSONALITY:

Father: With age and wisdom comes a responsibility. A responsibility to guide and nurture those younger then ones self. Solomon feels like he is the spiritual father of the children, helping guide them along the path to self enlightenment(Often against there will) . Sadly he has failed in this task on more then one occasion and precious lives have been lost as a consequence. But with each lose his determination to help these wayward children is renewed, it helps push him to do what is necessary to insure the survival of those he wants to save.

HISTORY:
A 350 word description of how your character’s come up to this point. Try and keep drama away from it, please.

ABILITY DETAILS

SKILLS/ABILITIES:

-There is NOTHING he cant master.
-Name a language and he speaks it, or will in thirty seconds time.
-An insanely talented swordsman before the serum. now he is the for most master of the blade in the world.
-A vary caring individual with a natural empathy thats been enhanced.
-Originator level intellect, with an IQ over 250.
-As a kind and caring individual, those who work for him are loyal to him.
-Always knows more then he lets on.
-FULLY understands his power.

WEAKNESSES:

-He cant "turn off" his gift, even if he doesn't want to know something.
-Has a more then slight obsession with Sofia Yadoslav Petrovin.
-Is not a violent man, and may well be the kindest of all the Originators
-Loves games of random chance
-IS OBSESSED with understanding one Sofia Yadoslav Petrovin(Has to be said twice).
-Views the children as HIS children.
-IF he finds something he can't understand he will do everything in his power to understand it.

POWER:
Intuitive Aptitude :: The gift of understanding ::The Font of Knowledge

Intuition, also called Discernment or Instinct is the psychic ability to "just know" personal information about an object, subject or occurrence, including sensing how others will react to something the user does or when something is about to happen. This ability is innate and cannot be turned off. A faculty of this superhuman ability allows the user to also (or instead) intuit spiritual truths and principles (sensing the presence of evil/danger/people that dislike the user, a feeling that one should or shouldn’t go somewhere or the right thing to do in a situation); this faculty is called Gnosis.

The user can instantly learn how things work by means of first glance or from the slightest touch. Users understand how to repair the mind, becoming capable of acquiring abilities of others and resisting mental instability, enabled through their apt understanding of how their own minds as well as the minds of others function. Can even detect what each part does in a machine, so that they can almost-instinctively figure out how to work any device.

::Applications::

Ability Intuition:: Is the innate knowledge of abilities, how they work. By seeing an ability at work, the user can intuitively understand how it works, how to use it, how to control it, and how to master it. The user can teach others how to control their abilities once seeing their power.

Anatomical Intuition:: Also known as Bodily Intuition is the innate psychic knowledge of the name, appearance, location and function of every part in the body. This ability can be used to detect the physical limits and weaknesses of every body part/body system of living creatures. The user can also intuitively detect bodily anomalies (like the type of damage that one sustains) and assess them to diagnose biological issues, such as disease, internal bleeding and the like that may not always be visible (called Intuitive Diagnosis).

One with this ability can also gauge a subject’s level of health or gauge the level of a subject’s bodily damage, as well as any adverse effects that sicknesses or injuries may pose in the future.

Note: If the user can perceive anatomical structures and function psychically (empathetically feeling others’ ailments or conditions within one’s own body, shifting one’s vision to see a vague outline or overlay of the subject’s anatomy, or the like), instead of perceiving them instinctively, this ability is instead called Anatomical Perception, Bodily Perception or Biological Mapping.

Note: This ability can be used in both humans and animals.

Escape Intuition:: Also known as Situational/Danger Escape Intuition, Evasion Intuition orSituational/Danger Evasion Intuition is the psychic ability to intuit how to avoid danger. This ability allows one to perceive what part of an area is least dangerous, and how to get there with the least harm. If the user is cornered (even in a conversation), it allows him to perceive which of the foes he will be able to slip past, and how to slip past him most effectively. As such, this ability may be accompanied by Danger Sense, Escape Artistry, and/or Circumlocution.
Note: This ability only allows one to avoid avoidable situations (if an event has been sealed as a definite future, is too big, or is too widespread, then this power will be of little use).

Mechanical Intuition:: Is the power to have an innate understanding of mechanics with little or no study. The user can observe random scattered "junk" and subconsciously or effortlessly create a schematic then create an effective creation or device using said "junk". Could be used to make complex devices or weapons out of mere scrap and "garbage".

Medical Intuition Is the psychically-acquired knowledge or intuition of the healing properties of subjects in one's environment. One with this ability can cook up concoctions and remedies for ailments with nearly anything in one's environments. They are also able to tell which things in the wild (or in one’s kitchen) are poisonous and which are safe to ingest or to use to treat injuries. This ability is not always accompanied by the ability Healing, just the ability to discern sources of natural remedies in domestic products and the like.

Predator Instinct:: Also called Predatory Instinct is a variation of Intuition in which the user possesses instincts innate to a predatory creature. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make him a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where he is headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.

Prey Instinct:: Is a variation of Intuition in which the user possesses instincts innate to a prey creature. One with this ability can psychically discern numerous factors of a situation that make him a master of evasion. This includes how much of a threat a foe poses (what move he will make, where he is going, and if these things relate to bringing harm to the user), as well as how to hide without giving away one’s presence, and how to preserve energy when running. This ability may accompany a Danger Sense.

Social Intuition or the Common Touch:: Is the ability to intuitively determine how to interact with subjects. One with this ability could tell exactly what to say to interact with certain people, or tell the rank of a person within a group. The user often has an innate sense of the psychology of the people they encounter, allowing them to psychically discern how to calm subjects down, settle arguments and otherwise interact efficiently (with as little violence, arguing and irrational behavior as possible).

Weapon Proficiency:: Is the ability to immediate understand and use any and all weapons with the proficiency of a master. Someone with this ability need only to pick up a weapon before they instantly become proficient in it. The first time they pick up a sword, they can spar with masters. And the first time they use a bow, they can hit bulls-eyes. Even alien, magical, or other weaponry that they should not understand comes naturally to them.

LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
Speaks every language currently spoken on earth, or soon will.

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Bronze

OTHER CHARACTERS:
Dante Noel

FACECLAIM:
Code:
[b]Dogs: Bullets & Carnage[/b] – [i]Mihai Mihaeroff[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
The Archive

Last edited by Solomon Galkin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Solomon Galkin
Solomon Galkin
PENDING

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power:
Codename:

Back to top Go down

Galkin, Solomon "Hades" Empty Re: Galkin, Solomon "Hades"

Post  Maxim Jensen Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 am

Archive date is the 3rd.
Maxim Jensen