The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP]

Go down

Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] Empty Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP]

Post  Victoire Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:28 pm

DOSSIER: EPSILON - ε, Ε

Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] 120px-Greek_letter_epsilon.svg Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] 120px-Greek_letter_epsilon.svg Victoire Helene Lacroix [WIP] 120px-Greek_letter_epsilon.svg

”E is for Electric”

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Victoire Helene Lacroix

NATIONALITY:
French

LETTER:
EPSILON - ε, Ε

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DESCRIPTION:
Though she bears a traditional French name, Victoire's general appearance and dress rebel against this tradition. For one, she is a girl of few indulgences and little care for the thoughts of others. Her face is astonishingly feminine yet it appears barely filled in, almost gaunt. Her frame, in contrast, is little different: her body is straight from her narrow shoulders to her hips, possessing no noticeable curves of any kind. One might speculate that she is slightly malnourished, if not simply lanky or just plain weird-looking. Almost everything about her is dark and shadowy with the exception of her ghastly pale skin. Her raven hair is most often kept at shoulder length with the majority of her pin-straight strands meticulously arranged away from her ghoulish face. From a certain angle, the curve of Victoire's hair is almost cat-like, perhaps even demonic. Despite her general lack of colour, her eyes are an exceptional shade of blue. She is almost always seen with a splash of cerulean around her lids, accentuating her most notable feature.

Victoire's attire can best be described as Gothic. She displays an incredible affinity for leather and she is most often seen in some sort of leather garb. Her main preference is a catsuit, which is an odd choice for any woman to wear on a day to day basis, especially in public. The suit itself appears more professional in nature, however. That is to say, it seems more appropriate for a businesswoman with all of its complicated layers and masculine decor. It is accented by a tight-fitting vest, belt, and matching stockings. Additional belts may be layered on top of the suit for more utility options and are used rather frequently. Generally Victoire wears a cropped leather jacket to top things off (the jacket closely resembles a tailed tuxedo coat) and knee length boots as a final touch. As one might expect, the outfit is almost exclusively black with a touch of indigo.

PERSONALITY:
The best word to describe Victoire is cold. She is bitter, guarded, untrusting, and generally dismissive. She has little interest in social interactions except in the case where she receives some kind of benefit, leading most to believe that she is selfish, if not conniving and manipulative. Truthfully, she is driven by her enormous fear of rejection though her intentions are often impure.

Inwardly, Victoire feels completely betrayed and victimized as a subject of scientific experimentation. Having her previous life erased from her memory, her psyche has constructed a male and female entity whom she interacts with to negotiate the circumstances of her rebirth. These fabricated "parents" represent her baser desires for revenge and act as devils on her shoulder. The female entity is one that seeks fulfillment, companionship, and wealth. The male entity, on the other hand, is violent, preferring the path of dominance to assert its position. In times of great emotion, a particular 'side', as it were, tends to dominate. Though not expressly identified by name or personality, Victoire is typically aware when she feels her self favouring one over the other.

In rare company, Victoire may be inclined to open up. Her thirst for security is often imposed on the male figures in her life. She is self-sufficient enough to defend herself and protect her life when needed but her confidence can be easily undermined by someone clever enough to figure her out. Victoire constantly seeks the weakness in others as a sort of comparative thing; she actively desires that those she meet be as dark as she is.

HISTORY:
A 350 word description of how your character’s gone from escaping the test tubes at Tartarus. Keep in mind that they remember nothing beforehand.

FACTION:
Typhon

ABILITY DETAILS

SKILLS/ABILITIES:
  • Victoire is an accomplished gymnast/acrobat. Her small size allows her to be very agile and flexible.
  • Well acquainted with various firearms, namely handguns.
  • Higher pain tolerance than regular humans.

WEAKNESSES:
  • Her powers are generally useless against grounded objects (specifically earth and rock).
  • Though water amplifies the range of her electricity through conduction, it often causes Victoire to lose control. If she is completely immersed in a large body of water (ie. lake, ocean), she runs the risk of overloading, which may cause burns or even death if she does not actively trying to keep her powers at bay.
  • Men. She longs for a partner who is as broken as she is. This makes it very easy for a man to manipulate her, especially if he can read her.
  • Instability: Victoire's mental state is not at its paramount. She is prone to outbursts and is driven by fear.

POWER:
Power name: Electrical manipulation

A detailed summary of at least 150 words of how your character’s power functions at Primary-level. Try and shed some light on how it functions, abilities, how they use it in combat – or if it’s combat-based at all. See here for more information. This section also needs a heading, with a brief, overarching name for your power, i.e. 'Regeneration' or 'Pyrokinesis'. PM Maxim or Gabriel Jensen if you need help thinking one up.

Electrical manipulation, super-conduction manipulation (yay floaty lightning woot)

LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
Victoire speaks French (first language), English, Spanish, and Russian.

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Call me Zeo or Mel. Whichever you prefer ;)

OTHER CHARACTERS:
None Currently.

FACECLAIM:
Code:
[b]Ergo Proxy[/b] – [i]Re-l[/i]

CUSTOM RANK:
This will appear below your avatar, which should be a picture of your character. Note: this isn’t actually a rank, just a little title that works nicely.
Victoire
Victoire
PENDING

http://dracolord.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum