The Daedalus Cycle

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Daedalus Cycle
The Daedalus Cycle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Shh! I'm on the phone. [open]
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm by Guido Esposito

» ~Good Titles Ain't Cheap, Y'know?~ (Panic and Guido)
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am by Guido Esposito

» ~Lesser of the Two?~
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:01 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Temp. Hiatus
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:13 pm by Sofia Petrovin

» Going Nowhere Fast [Closed, Max/Alejandra]
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:51 am by Maxim Jensen

» LEAVING FOREVER
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:35 am by Alejandra Rocha

» Leto's Loadout
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:50 am by Maxim Jensen

» Little trip
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:37 am by Mattias Rosen

» Sponge, The Sexiest Man, and his equally sexy cast
Asiah Fairchild I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:37 am by Isidora Leto

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:02 am
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Modern Day Alchemists

Pokemon Spectrum

INSERT COINS HERE!

MG

MG

The Bleach Society Role-Play

STAFF

THE BRIT:

THE GERMAN:

THE STONER:

THE DRUNKARD:

Asiah Fairchild

3 posters

Go down

Asiah Fairchild Empty Asiah Fairchild

Post  Asiah Fairchild Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:52 pm

DOSSIER: Beta (β)

Asiah Fairchild Psp_wallpaper___kaine___2__nier_by_sinnercerberus11-d4czqx5
"I have the power to make men bow at my feet, and yet...”

BASIC DETAILS

NAME:
Asiah Chiffon Fairchild

NATIONALITY:
French and Japanese

LETTER:
Beta

PICTURE:
Spoiler:

PERSONAL DETAILS

DESCRIPTION:
Asiah is a young, and beautiful woman of Japanese and French lineage. Such a union of bloods has produced quite an amazing result. Her hair resembles the color of fresh fallen snow, but does not fall as easily. She's taken to braiding the right side and looping it elegantly, while allowing the left side to hang freely to her shoulders. A white lily is placed ornamentally on the left side above her ear, for sentimental reasons. Her eyes as brilliant as an Amber stone reflected at high noon. She is a beauty unlike any other, an exotic creature of extraordinary allure. Hers is the body that can incite beatific awe, insane jealousy, and forget having a face that can set sail a thousand face, hers is one that can set ablaze a thousand nations. The epitome of human potential as far as outward appearance is concerned, hearts melt or burn with lust at her passing, and she enjoys this. With an ensemble that accents the best of her features, she is sure not to be revealing but to let the imaginations wander to the more carnal corners of the mind. Her smile can banish shadows. Everything about her is bliss.

Physically, she is fit, she appears strong but not overly defined, and has a healthy portion of meet to her arms without compromising the perfectness of her curves. And with a slightly darker color to her skin, there is something almost tempting about her. Has the appearance of being barely-legal forever. Her entire left side is bandaged, from her neck to her arm, and then her leg. She has scarring that she keeps hidden by doing this. Her apparel consists of a short blue dress, that is held on by multiple spaghetti straps. It exposes her cleavage more than she likes it too, but she knows that the more clothing she wears the harder it is to use her power on herself. She constantly wears high-heeled boots, as to keep herself on her toes. Even when she does not wear them, she only walks on the balls of her feet.

PERSONALITY:
Looking at Asiah one would say that she is a silent and withdrawn young lady. And, although to strangers that may be a fact indeed, Asiah can be quite the opposite at times. Though not overly talkative or energetic (combat and training an exception) she enjoys a good conversation and exchanging wits in a calm, collected and sometimes even sarcastic manner, expressing a character way beyond her fellow peers. Perky you will hardly ever see her, unless it is meant as a tease to those around her she considers close.

Asiah is much of a daydreamer and can often be found up on the rooftops or high up in the trees, just gazing off into the distance. But yet, her face often expresses a sadness that by many is misplaced with grief or even depression. Sadness Asiah has, but it is not something she would likely share with anyone and her sad expression is but a part of her that she cannot let go of. Hiding herself in a shroud of silent spoken whispers Asiah is a highly talented and intelligent young lady, never missing a heartbeat. Her mind is calm and thinks with reason before emotion. Though she does not cling to people she is very loyal to those whom possess a place in her heart. She never directly gives out emotion through expression, but rather gives out a lot more information on her mood through her tone of voice.

HISTORY:
Flashes of light. She opened her eyes and looked around the room. It was a bare medical facility, but more so than that it held a panicked scientist. As her tank opened, she found herself not falling to the ground, but floating. She reached up, and pulled the mask from her lips. She knew nothing, her name, her age, her life previous to this moment was nothing but a blur to her. Jumbles of information, indecipherable from a dream or reality. All she knew was her training, and now was the time to figure out what was happening. She looked to the man and he looked more than horrified.

"Who am I?" Asiah asked.

He did not reply. She reached a hand out to him as he began to float, and then quickly as he began was slammed into the ground. He cried out and screamed in pain, but it seemed to unclog his tongue as a stream of information came spewing out.

"Asiah Chiffon Fairchild. Slotted Beta..."

The room caved in. All other words were lost to her ears. As she released the gravitational force around her, keeping the falling debris from reaching her. As the explosion subsided, she brushed the debris aside. Asiah...She let her feet touch the ground. As she moved the debris around, she moved throughout the building. She knew little, but she knew her power. She knew her training, and more importantly, she was remembering the layout. She raced through the facility moving towards the garage. Meeting resistance was unavoidable, but combined with her training and power they meant little. Reaching the garage she found that the vehicles were all geared and ready to move out. She need only acquire the keys, which she had done. The vehicles were easy enough to figure out, and escape over the walls was a scene out of E.T.

She had spent her time in relative seclusion, doing odd jobs here and there, but she never rejoined Typhoon, and she never knew enough about Gaia to trust them. As such she remained on her own, avoiding both if she could help it. She only sought peace, and both sides seemed to be on the verge of all-out war. It made no sense that she was given all this power, and yet she refused to flaunt it. She didn't seek power, but she did seek peace. Neither was obtainable without the other. How ironic.

She lived in a dainty apartment within Europe, but even with her intellect she chose a low traffic job to just cover her expenses. She doesn't do much in terms of friends and socializing, even her neighbors know little about her. She was always polite, but reserved. She kept most things to herself, and didn't like to bother people with her own problems.

FACTION:
Unaffiliated

ABILITY DETAILS

SKILLS/ABILITIES:
• Skilled in Ninjutsu more specifically, use of all Ninja weapons, stealth methods, silent movement, infiltration, concealment, escape & evasion, covert methods, Ninja espionage, Ninja acrobatics, Taijutsu, and Ninja Kenpo.
• Psychoanalysis Knowledge
• Hacking

WEAKNESSES:
• Has little interest in fighting.
• Despises the use of her power.
• Brute force

POWER:
Gyrokinesis :: Primary :: Spatial Flux - A power that allows Asiah to have free reign over gravity within a radius of 30 meters of herself. Asiah can increase and/or decrease the gravity around one area. This causes great damage to the targeted place, prompting the ground to crack and cave in, and makes it difficult for anyone within it aside from Asiah to move or even stand. Most individuals get smashed to the ground and held there by the force of such power. Likewise, she can lessen the gravity to send things skyward, suspending them in midair or flinging them high into the air. At her current level, she can only manage this much.
Gyrokinesis :: Secondary:: Zero G
Gyrokinesis :: Tertiary:: Spatial Compression
Gyrokinesis :: Final :: Spatial Expansion

LANGUAGES SPOKEN:
English
French
Japanese
German

USER DETAILS

ALIAS:
Asiah

OTHER CHARACTERS:
Vi...I mean first.

FACECLAIM:
NierKaine

CUSTOM RANK:
Calamity

Last edited by Asiah Fairchild on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Asiah Fairchild
Asiah Fairchild
PENDING

Dossier
Aspect Level: Primary
Power:
Codename:

Back to top Go down

Asiah Fairchild Empty Re: Asiah Fairchild

Post  Maxim Jensen Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

REVISE

1] Letter: Psi is unfortunately already taken.

2] Power: Psionics is a touch wide. And, for starters, I'm not sure you want to work with telepathy; it's sort-of Hera's power (one of the Originators) and then, it's fairly difficult to use. I'd advise combat psionics - but telepathy is taken. Mind-stunning blasts and the like would be useful. If you'd still really like to use telepathy, PM me and I'm sure we can work something out.

3] This has been grating at me for a few days now XD just who are you?! I mean, I'm not sure how you came across the site unless you're either someone I've invited or pulled along accidentally >_> we haven't really been advertising, see... <_<

4] Bronze would also like to know who you are >.> and didn't totally come in and edit this point in <.<
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier
Aspect Level: Final
Power: Clairvoyance
Codename: Alpha

https://daedaluscycle.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Asiah Fairchild Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Try #2
Asiah Fairchild
Asiah Fairchild
PENDING

Dossier
Power:
Codename:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Jensen Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Revise

Just a small matter here. Under your weaknesses, not wanting to kill is covered by not wanting to fight. Besides that, preferring nonviolence isn't really a weakness, especially considering that it looks like she can defend herself pretty well if need be. Now if she had some sort of mental or physical issue that impeded her fighting ability (extreme hesitation, etc.), that'd be fine.
Gabriel Jensen
Gabriel Jensen
TANK SHREDDER

Dossier
Aspect Level: Secondary
Power: Rage
Codename: Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Jensen Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 am

Also: Your overarching power is still Psionics for Secondary/Tertiary/Final. Change this.
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Asiah Fairchild Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 pm

swore i changed that...anyway. Revised.
Asiah Fairchild
Asiah Fairchild
PENDING

Dossier
Power:
Codename:

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Jensen Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 am

Please read my previous post in this topic. If something is unclear feel free to PM me. Tausend Dank.
Gabriel Jensen
Gabriel Jensen
TANK SHREDDER

Dossier
Aspect Level: Secondary
Power: Rage
Codename: Omega

Back to top Go down

Post  Asiah Fairchild Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:55 pm

one more try.
Asiah Fairchild
Asiah Fairchild
PENDING

Dossier
Power:
Codename:

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxim Jensen Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:48 am

You still haven't taken it into account. Preferring pacifism or simply having disinterest in it isn't a weakness, it's a personality trait. In some scenarios, yes, it will give her a disadvantage, but it's not a distinct weakness. Again, just change it to something else. Maybe she doesn't think tactically. Maybe she doesn't see every angle. Just being unwilling or having a disinterest to combat isn't a weakness.
Maxim Jensen
Maxim Jensen
REGNUM DEI

Dossier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content